Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happily looking forward...

Finally, finally, my final examinations are over! I am officially a final semester student starting from April! After which I'm a postgraduate... Well, that is IF I can complete everything within this year. I really should stop daydreaming... The past 2 months have been really stressful, what with extra workload and finals to prepare for. Every day passed with a dreadful feeling, worrying about work and at the same time trying to concentrate on studies.

HOWEVER, all that have passed! At least I have one less thing to worry about. I can happily look forward to Chinese New Year in 2 days... and after that, a relaxing and rejuvenating trip to somewhere next week. *wink*

I actually spent a whole 10 hours shopping last Sunday! It is no wonder how the phrase retail therapy was coined. It was INDEED a therapy to just look at things, try them out or watch my friends trying. This is where we get to know each other's tastes better, and to understand that everyone does have different point of view. And shopping took my mind off everything because when you're shopping, there is only one thing and one thing to focus on - SHOPPING. *LOL*

I can't wait to go back to my hometown and to savour all the delicious food that my grandmother is going to prepare. And yee sang, omg I love yee sang! And peanut cookies! I shall blog about the goodies of CNY soon. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Gong Xi Fa Cai! :))

No comments: