Friday, March 14, 2008

Movie break!

I'm not sure about you but I'm definitely one big movie fan! I used to (past tense because I'm smothered with work these days) frequent the cinemas at least once a week and sometimes for the same movie! For those who know me, they'd know I prefer to watch on Wednesdays, simply because it's movie day! ;) True enough, it's on a weekday and most people might just be too tired after work to go out again. But I think that's what we all need in the mid-week for de-stress :) Imagine working the whole 5 days without taking any break, you'd definitely be drained of colors and of life at the end of it. So what better way to have fun than watching a nice movie, settle back and relax? Also, because Wednesday tickets are only RM6 *smirk*. To top it off, Golden Screen Cinemas is having their Fun Break promotion yet again!



For those who are not familiar with this, GSC usually has this kind of promotion every year during the school break. It is a Buy 1 Get 1 free coupon and in my humble opinion, really worthwhile. Just imagine, if you use this coupon on a Wednesday, you could get TWO tickets for the price of RM6, that is RM3 per ticket! Isn't that amazingly cheap? =) Now isn't that reason enough for you to go out and get the movie tickets now? *LOL* Remember to print out this coupon first!

No comments: