Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I signed up for PPP

Yes, I signed up for PPP finally. For those of you who are not familiar with PPP, it stands for PayPerPost and it's one of the best way to earn money through blogging. I heard about it from giddytigers earlier on, and she has tried and tested with this system and it works. That's why I'm going to give it a try myself. :) The best part of it is signing up is free and simple.


How it works is that PPP always has this list of opportunities, which is really a list of topics listed by advertisers, and you just need to reserve the opportunities that are interesting to you. Then you can start blogging away, or should I say, earning away? ;) There will be specific instructions provided by the advertiser as to what should be stressed on and what to be disclosed to better sell their products or services. Bloggers, on the other hand, are encouraged to follow the word of mouth ethics, so as not to provide false information to the readers. Well, of course, the one drawback for those residing out of the US area is that most opportunities are available for blogs in the US, but fear not! There are still some that are available to the whole world and they pay in USD as well. So, I'm rather excited to get myself started and to earn side income from blogging. For your information, PPP pays using PayPal, which is also a free account. Imagine all the shopping that you can do using the money in your PayPal...

For new comers, there's a brilliant welcome gift as well. The first ever opportunity/post you write, entitled "I signed up for PPP", just like my post title, will be given USD20! Isn't that wonderful? I'm sure I've got your attention now, huh? What are you waiting for? Just click on the link at the side of this blog and register now. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.